What is Reiki?
At the Hopedale Wellness Center, we offer an array of unique, holistic services including Reiki in a calm environment. Reiki can be described as a gentle, safe, non-invasive form of natural hands-on, enegery-based healing. It promotoes relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety through gentle touch. Reiki practitioners use their hands to deliver energy to your body, improving the flow and balance of your energy to support healing.
Meet Our Reiki Practitioner
Some of the Benefits of Reiki Include:
Offers feelings of peace, wellness, and security
Helps meditative states
Promotes natural self-healing
Brings deep relaxation
Stimulates the body's immune system
Decreases energy blockages and tension, therby reducing stress
What to Expect in a Reiki Session:
Treatments normally last around 40 minutes
- Individuals lie on a massage table fully clothed, as your reiki practitioner gently places their hands, palm down, on or just above your body in specific energy locations
- Normally, practitioners use 10 to 12 different hand positions
- Practitioners act as a conduit between you and the source of the unviersal life force energy. This energy flows through the practitioners' hands to you
- The length of time that the practitioner leaves hands in each position is determined by the flow of energy through their hands at each location
- Energy can be in the form of sensations like heat, tingling, or pulsing where the reiki practitioner has placed their hands. Some people feel sensations
Schedule an Appointment:
To schedule your appointment call 309-449-4500.
How to Find Us:
Our reiki services are provided insides of the Hopedale Wellness Center.
Give the Gift of Relaxation:
Gift Certficates are available. Order yours today by calling 309-449-4500.