|Hopedale Wellness Center Fitness Floor||Hopedale Wellness Center Gym|
Amenities Hopedale Wellness Center has to offer:
FREE fitness assessment and equipment orientation
Cardiovascular equipment which includes: treadmills, NuSteps, elliptical trainers, bikes, stairsteppers and rowers
Strength training equipment; free weights and Olympic weights
Indoor walking/running track
Group exercise classes
Gymnasium – Basketball and Volleyball
Kidz Club – Supervised play area for children 6 weeks to 12 years while you exercise
Registered Nurse on-site 3 times a week
Membership Options & Costs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I get a guest with my membership?
- Yes. The basic membership + any add-ons allow 1 guest.
- Can I purchase the add-on options without a basic monthly membership?
- No. You must have a basic membership to purchase any add-on options.
- Do you still use Silver Sneakers?
- No. We are no longer associated with the insurance-based Silver Sneakers program. However, our Senior Silver Sneakers membership requires the same age qualifications and is similarly priced.
- If I’m over 65, but my spouse is not do we still qualify for the Senior Silver Sneakers Membership?
- Yes. Only one person is required to be 65 years of age or older.
- Do you offer a membership that includes the gym, fitness floor and the pool?
- No. The pool is now a standalone aquatic membership. Monthly access to the pool can be purchased with a basic monthly membership plus the aquatic add-on option.
- I only have a basic membership, can purchase a day pass to the pool?
- Yes. A day pass to use the pool is $15.00 for an adult and $10.00 for a child.
For any additional questions, please contact our front desk at 309-449-4500.
Membership Freeze Policy
Membership Freeze Policy will be as follows:
A member may freeze their account anytime by giving at 30-day notice.
A freeze may be requested for the following:
- Medical Reason
- Active Military Leave
To request a freeze, the member must complete the Freeze Request Form, returning it to the Coordinator of Wellness Programs. The Manager of Wellness Programs reviews and approves/denies all freeze requests. Members can expect a decision within one week of submitting their request.
Please contact us at 309-449-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or assistance that you may need.