Letter to Current HWC Members
January 27, 2022
Wellness Center Members,
Thank you for being a Wellness Center member. As we adapt like others to the changing economy as well as a budget deficit in the Wellness Center exacerbated by COVID, it has been decided to amend the membership rate structure. The new rates will be more in line with former rate structures we had prior to COVID-19. Additionally, there are going to be add-on rate options for ancillary services such as kidz club and group fitness.
If you are a current member, you will be contacted by a staff member to discuss and adjust your account accordingly to the enclosed price sheet. These memberships will continue to be on a month-to-month status and require an automatic withdrawal from an account of your choice.
We appreciate your patronage and understanding of why we need to make these changes. As you can imagine, tough decisions have been made in order to simply keep our doors open.
This change is going into effect as of February 1, 2022.
Greg Eberle, ATC, CES
Membership Options & Costs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I get a guest with my membership?
- Yes. The basic membership + any add-ons allow 1 guest.
- Can I purchase the add-on options without a basic monthly membership?
- No. You must have a basic membership to purchase any add-on options.
- Do you still use Silver Sneakers?
- No. We are no longer associated with the insurance-based Silver Sneakers program. However, our Senior Silver Sneakers membership requires the same age qualifications and is similarly priced.
- If I’m over 65, but my spouse is not do we still qualify for the Senior Silver Sneakers Membership?
- Yes. Only one person is required to be 65 years of age or older.
- Do you offer a membership that includes the gym, fitness floor and the pool?
- No. The pool is now a standalone aquatic membership. Monthly access to the pool can be purchased with a basic monthly membership plus the aquatic add-on option.
- I only have a basic membership, can purchase a day pass to the pool?
- Yes. A day pass to use the pool is $15.00 for an adult and $10.00 for a child.
For any additional questions, please contact our front desk at 309-449-4500.