Hopedale Wellness Center is following the Tier 3 Mitigation Requirements set forth by the IDPH Restore Illinois Directive. They will go into effect Friday, November 20, 2020.
- Per IDPH Restore Illinois Directive
- All employees and members will have their temperature checked before being allowed into the facility. Anyone with a fever will not be allowed into the facility.
- Face coverings must always be worn, including while engaged in individual exercise regardless of person or machine spacing
- Entry in the building will be limited to 30 adult members per hour with online sign up required. Entry into the lap pool will be limited to 4 members per hour with online sign up required. Members are required to sign up for their time slot for Lap Swim, and the Fitness Floor due to limited spots available. The online links are listed below:
- After the hour we will clear the building to clean and sanitize
- Due to increased cleaning protocols and limited staff, workout times will be:
- Fitness Floor
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Fridays 2:00pm-4:30pm
- Lap Swim
- 3:30pm-4:30pm Fridays 3:10pm-4:10pm
- Social distancing will be maintained throughout the facility
- Individual/Personal training may remain as is.
- Members will not have access to water fountains inside the building and are encouraged to bring their own water bottle and not share water
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for members to utilize throughout the facility.
- Members are required to clean equipment before and after use
- Wipes and garbage collection will be available to members throughout the building
- Linens will not be provided. Members are encouraged to bring their own towels for use during workouts.
- In addition to cleaning of equipment before and after use, WC staff is continuously cleaning high touch areas to ensure staff and member safety
Guidelines for Children and Youth will be:
Face coverings must be worn at all times. Kids Klub will remain closed during this time.
• Youth ages 7 and under must always have direct supervision.
• Youth ages 8-13 must be accompanied by a supervising individual who remains in the building. The supervising individual does not have to be in the same area as the youth but are subject to the age restrictions for specific areas as outlined under “Age Restrictions for Specific Areas”.
• Youth ages 14 and older are considered adults only for the purpose of use of the facilities and programs. They may participate in adult fitness classes unaccompanied by an adult. Orientation to the facility and equipment is strongly recommended.
Age Restrictions for Specific Areas:
• Fitness Floor: Individuals age 14 and older may use this area without supervision. Individuals age 8-13 must be accompanied by a supervising individual.
• Pool: Individuals 14 years of age will be allowed to sign up for a swim lane per reservation only.
• Locker/Shower Facility: Will not be open due to Covid-19 restrictions
• Gymnasium: Individuals age 8 or older may use this area.
- Locker Rooms will be closed during this time.
Group Fitness Classes:
- Group Fitness Classes including Fusion, Ripped, EPHIT, Transform, and Joint Works will not be allowed at this time.
- Kids Klub will remain closed during this time.
- Social distancing must be maintained while lifting weights
- Face coverings must be worn at times.
- Machines and equipment must be cleaned before and after use.
- No-Contact game play
- No indoor group fitness classes at this time
- The middle lane will not be available for use. Members must maintain social distancing guidelines.
- We encourage you to avoid touching the handrails
- The Lap Pool is limited to 1 person to each lane. 4 members at a time. No lane sharing.
- Therapy Pool is limited to 4 members at a time. Members may reserve their spot calling the Wellness Center front desk at (309)449-4500.
- Spa will remain closed due to public health guidelines.
- Joint works will be closed at this time
- Swim Lessons will remain
- Open swim will not be allowed during this time
- Social distancing must always be maintained
- All exercise machines and equipment must be wiped down before and after use.
- Face coverings must always be worn.
- Members should use hand sanitizer stations after use of any machines and equipment
- Social distancing guidelines will apply during use of the fitness floor
- Members must leave 1 machine between themselves and the next person
- Due to the number of available machines a 20-minute time limit will be enforced on cardio equipment